This blog contains information that is adult in nature. If you are underage please leave at once.


Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Something's not right

Ever have that feeling that something just isn't right? There is something wrong but for the life of me, I can't put a finger on it.

Yesterday, Omega came home from work early, and I was already here. He seemed more relaxed than this morning. He used his laptop computer for a bit then, he kissed me on the forehead and left for a SA meeting. I think perhaps I was too descriptive in my blog yesterday. I, maybe, went into too much detail or something. I know that being a sex addict must be horrible, I know he has to be careful watching TV or a movie, it doesn't have to be overtly sexual. Sex is everywhere, on billboards, and walls, TV, on the sides of buses, video games, newspapers, magazines, ads, commercials, and even on the nightly news--he must be aware. He has learned to live with this and I have chosen to live with him.


4 comments:

  1. Just from what I have read lately, I am pretty sure if Omega was bothered by something you did, he would have told you.

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with Gray... i think Omega would tell you. He's told you recently when you've overstepped in the blog, there is no reason to think He wouldnt do so now as well. But i know the feeling, i do. i hope it goes away soon, for you. i already know what my something wrong is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gray and kitten

    I'm not sure if he would say it or not, he doesn't like editing my blog, or rather its content unless I have done something very wrong, like misrepresented something that he said. Or feels it was misrepresented.

    Oh and Gray my back is MUCH better!

    hugs to you both,
    renea

    ReplyDelete
  4. the only thing not rigth it you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are suspended for now.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.