This blog contains information that is adult in nature. If you are underage please leave at once.


Thursday, July 9, 2009

poor little mouse

While preparing dinner she received a nasty though superficial burn on her hand. She's whimpering that it hurts, of course the whimpering can also be attributed to cutting onions.

Yes, I tended to it, soaking it in tepid water and applied some ointment.

Then I told her finish cooking. Her other hand works fine, and the whimpering is rather pleasant sounding.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry mouse burnt her hand hope she is ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries J, she is fine. The patient will live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I'll live to burn another meal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry mouse, but do you not mean dehydrate?

    ReplyDelete
  5. reads the follow responses and quickly and quietly goes out the back door.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.