This blog contains information that is adult in nature. If you are underage please leave at once.


Friday, August 14, 2009

Changing attitudes one slurp at a time

Omega was tense, too tense and needed help. Looks like a job for super slave! Out of nowhere she appeared and dashed through the window, settled between his legs, undoing his belt, and fly, unleashing his beast and sniffed it. It smelled like stress. That would NEVER do, super slave thought to herself as she began gently licking it. Low at first close the base then moving up to the head. Soon she enveloped it into her mouth and sucked it. Omega responded well to the treatment, grabbing super slave's hair and guiding her down.

When she was finished swallowing his precious seed she jumped to her feet, proclaimed her work was done and vanished out the window, leaving Omega with a big smile on his face.

6 comments:

Omega said...

Odd, I was just wondering who that masked woman was.

mouse said...

Damnit! I blew my cover!

Omega said...

oh dear mouse, you blew more than that.

Anonymous said...

I'm literally giggling my butt off!

I had my own adventure today,coming to the rescue of my adoring sick hubby. Your post hit home to me, maybe I'll write my version of "superwife" later this weekend.

mouse said...

LMAO go for it kitty!

mouse

Cala Gray said...

Hahah go go super mouse!! You are so cute!