This blog contains information that is adult in nature. If you are underage please leave at once.


Friday, September 4, 2009

Nuttin

Really I got nuttin to say for today. Last night was fairly uneventful. Omega came home exhausted from his day, took a shower and spent most of the evening resting on the sofa with a towel over his eyes (an indication of an EXTREMELY bad day).

This morning I woke him up the way I always do, he showered. Left me a list of tasks to perform while he's at work (I'm home and off now on every Friday). Ate breakfast and was out the door.

I guess I have a lot to do. Better imagine that whip cracking. I might come back later and update if anything exciting happens



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uneventful days are good!! Hopefully Omega's day isnt as bad as yesterday. Any weekend plans? I'm busy busy busy starting tomorrow morning. I want to blog but I dont have a topic in mind.

mouse said...

Kitty,

I spent two hours in Tarjay today. OMG what a madhouse! It was horrible but I think I found everything on my list. Well, almost.

Weekend plans? Omega said something about going to the coast. But I heard the weather is going to be awful.

mouse