It's Thursday the happiest day of the week. Well, I think so. By the time Fridays rolls around it seems the weekend is over before it begins, but with Thursday comes all that weekend anticipation. Will be good, bad or whatever.
I'm also told that this weekend is special for my Canadian readers....Happy Thanksgiving!
Today, I've been thinking a lot about being thankful. Some are things are silly and mundane, but others are wonderfully important.
- I'm thankful that I have Omega in my life and I'm thankful for everything he brought with him.
- I'm thankful that we have a relationship where honesty, and doing what's right is put first.
- I'm thankful that my car has a working heater. I am also thankful for the great gas mileage.
- I'm thankful for a refrigerator full of food, and well-stocked pantry.
- I'm thankful that I'm in a position to give back to those who don't have enough of the above.
- I'm thankful for my friends (both online and real-life ones) because I don't know what I would do without them.
- I'm thankful for my blog, a place that is mine where I can relate all my thoughts to others.
- I'm thankful that for now, everyone in my house is healthy.
I have a lot to be thankful for, so I thank you all for reading, listening, commenting and for just being you!
Thank you all and have a great weekend!