This blog contains information that is adult in nature. If you are underage please leave at once.


Friday, December 4, 2009

Tsunami

Life is sometimes like a tidal wave crashing, destroying everything in its path.   I guess after such an event it takes a long time to rebuild.  I wish I knew for sure but I just don't if anything can be rebuilt.  I'm, for now, willing to try.


I don't write a lot about Omega's issues with sex addiction because honestly I don't understand it all and I respect his privacy that he doesn't like me write about it.  But lately some things have happened and I don't know what to do.  It started with something that seemed so harmless and exploded into something much more.  People got hurt.  People I care about.  


I'm really sorry for what he did and the hurt he's caused, the people he's let down.  










I'll try to update but I won't be blogging each day like before.  Just when I need it.  

12 comments:

  1. You know I'll be here for you, and you know how to contact me if you need to vent or just need someone to talk to.

    *hugs*

    spirited

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I don't comment much but this seemed sad.

    Can we help?

    sin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mouse,
    I truely hope things become easier for you soon. I know real life is real life and is never all easy for anyone. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ya girl. I'm so proud and blessed to be friends with you. I'm here for you, the same way you have been here for me so much. Thank you for everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *hug*

    If you need an ear or a waterproof shoulder, i've got an abundance.

    Otherwise, my thoughts and prayers are with you and Omega as you work through what sounds like a tough situation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care of you. We're here if you need us.

    {Big ol' hug}

    Jz

    ReplyDelete
  7. *hugs* mouse, you ever need to vent, email me. middleofgray@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always felt when blogging became a "necessity" or you feel stressed trying to "meet" readers' expectations, that is time to step back. And yes, there are things that need resolving that need resolving in private.

    If you need to talk, always here, little mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm here for you mouse...

    Big Hugs,
    kitten

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.