This blog contains information that is adult in nature. If you are underage please leave at once.


Monday, April 13, 2015

All that is Now

Busy, busy weekend around here. Daddy took a little time in the morning to give mouse some much needed maintenance in the form of a over the knee spanking. Then had mouse wear her medium plug for much of the morning on Sunday when she met some friends for brunch.

Right now, mouse is running very late so all this will have wait until Wednesday for the next installment.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maintenance spanking is wonderful and reminds one of their place. I love it when Mistress gives me maintenance. I usually don't get to wear my plug while others are around but she loves to have me wear my anal beads. Myself I love to have them in when shopping and walking around as I can feel them moving in me and that keeps me aroused.
archedone