This blog contains information that is adult in nature. If you are underage please leave at once.


Friday, October 22, 2010

Is there a punishment that you accept but are absolutely terrified of?

You made mouse shiver reading this...just the thought of it. During the punishment mouse is generally bound, gagged, sometimes blindfolded, the violet wand is used with metal probes inserted into her tender areas. It is intense and very painful.

Of course Omega has control over the intensity so when it's done for punishment...it's very painful.

Thanks for the question! Helped to remind mouse of her place in the great scheme of things!

Hugs,
mouse

6 comments:

Florida Dom said...

How does Mouse handle the pain when she is punished?

And is she punished often and what kind of disobedience gets her punishment and is Omega sometimes lenient when she breaks a rule or are punishments automatic so she knows she can't slack off.

FD

turiya said...

I'll admit that when you've told me of these punishments before it made me shiver too. What was worse though was when I asked Asha if he'd ever punish me that harshly and he told me he would if he felt I had earned it.

I hope I never do! *shiver*

*hugs*

turiya

mouse said...

FD Sir,

Thanks so much for additional questions...Omega felt answering them in a blog post might be useful...Hopefully mouse can get that out on Monday.

hugs,
mouse

mouse said...

turiya,

it's not easy...but for great disobedience there sometimes must be an equally great punishment.

Hugs,
mouse

BiancaSmith said...

I shook just a little reading this. We haven't gotten this far, and I hope that I never do anything to make Master mad enough to do that. Though I do have a defiant streak and a bad habit of pushing buttons so I wouldn't be surprised.

mouse said...

BiancaSmith,

Yup! So does mouse!

Hugs,
mouse