This blog contains information that is adult in nature. If you are underage please leave at once.


Monday, June 15, 2009

All things considered

Considering how bad it could be, Monday wasn't so bad afterall. Omega called in the morning and gave me instructions on when to text him throughout the day. Which basically amounted to arrival and departure times. So, I texted him when I left the house, and again when I got to my therapy appointment. And the rest of day went along that way. When I didn't go to lunch Omega sent me a text saying just "Lunch?" I sent one back saying no thanks, I was busy. He answered back with "@work?" I replied that was I indeed at work. A short while later my admin person came into my office carrying a bag with a sandwich, salad, and fruit, saying it was delivered for me. I was more hungry than I thought because I ate everything.

After work I stopped off at the grocery store and picked up something for dinner. Then got home, sent a text to Omega, and turned into anti-girl in sweatpants. The dog was happy to see me but the house is empty and strangely quiet. Just as I was thinking about how much I missed him my phone rang. I smiled answering it. I knew it was him.

We talked for a while, and he told all about his day and his evening plans, saying that he was now officially "home" for the night. We talked for a long time about nothing and everything. I wished I was there with him.


No comments: