This blog contains information that is adult in nature. If you are underage please leave at once.


Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 7: Thankful

Omega,


Last night mouse felt herself grounded yet allowed and encouraged to soar.  For that she is grateful.  The emotions and feelings of love can't just be expressed through words.  The feeling, the need and desire to crawl inside you, to feel safe and contained.  To have you command the mouse, as her body dances on a string at your will.  You are the puppeteer.  


Yesterday when you touched me I twitched.  My breath became staccato as silent screams hung into the night.  When you told me earlier this would continue for a few more days I was relieved.  I am thankful for taking me to this new peak.  


I'm thankful to you for showing me how much further I could go because its so far beyond what I thought I could do.  


Yours alone,
mouse 

5 comments:

Omega said...

My mouse,

I am exceedingly proud of you.

O

greengirl said...

Mouse,
Your recent posts have been intriguing, and challenging to read. It is good to read the good feelings from it.

DauntlessVitality said...

I have enjoyed reading and watching this unfold. Very insightfula dn interesting. thanks for sharing this process with us all.

DV

ronnie said...

Oh Mouse, thank you so much for sharing these posts with us. It's been good to read them.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

turiya said...

All I can say is, you're a lot braver than me woman! :) I'm so glad that you are getting what you need though. Again you've opened my eyes just a bit more.

*big hugs*

turiya