This blog contains information that is adult in nature. If you are underage please leave at once.


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

have you ever been afraid of Omega? I mean i know you have been in an abusive relationship before and I know in no way shape or form is Omega abusive in that way but you have mentioned Omega has a temper, does it at times scare you and if so does he apolo

Another great question. He always apologizes but thankfully it's rarely directed at me. So, no it doesn't really scare me. It's more of a shock. He's a person very in control of his emotions at all times so if something really gets to him it's usually huge and the explosion when it happens is just as big. Normally, tho, and thankfully, he is one to exercise, beat a punching bag, etc., so he can work out some of his aggression, which greatly limits his temper.

Thanks for a great question,

Hugs,
mouse

Ask me anything

No comments: