This blog contains information that is adult in nature. If you are underage please leave at once.


Thursday, September 9, 2010

Where mouse feels girly

Omega's rule that mouse be presentable at all times has had a weird effect on her.  For example yesterday mouse went shopping with Lucy and actually bought clothing.  Well, not only clothing but accessories!   A really nice necklace and OMG it was a hundred bucks!  But it went really well with the outfit...really it added the final touch.  Of course I had to have those earrings that matched it.  Then there were the shoes...oh and the purse, did I mention the purse....it kinda matches the shoes, well in a nice contrasty way.  Or maybe just put together.  

Long story short, I spent a lot of money today; on myself.  Me?  And yanno what?  It was fun.  Freakish fun!  

For once in my life I said, I'm worth it!  

I even felt so whimsical, I spent waaaaaay too much money on a sweatpants and top to wear to the gym...oh and shoes that promise to make my butt nicer, and that super cute gym bag....


Then feeling guilty picked up a tie for Omega.  


After that I returned to shopping again for me...well more work stuff this time....a girl needs nice worky type clothes too.  


Even splurged on some new nighttime stuff.  Jammies and a new nightgown!  


All in all a very productive and fun day.  






4 comments:

Jz said...

I'm thinking of that scene in "Pretty Woman" where she goes on that huge shopping spree -- and presents him with the tie she got him...
And I'm thinkin' maybe...
;-)

greengirl said...

ooh - i wish i could muster girliness - i had a jeans job for the past many years - i have a real-clothes job now, and i have no idea where to start. Hope you had fun.

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say hi and to thank you for your blog. i have enjoyed reading your posts :)

turiya said...

Hehe... I seriously need a shopping spree! Glad you had fun shopping for you! :-D

*hugs*

turiya