This blog contains information that is adult in nature. If you are underage please leave at once.


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sending you and Omega warmest thoughts. Hoping his dad feels better and that you get everything finished. I've given up - put little tree up, just finished getting all the gifts and hope to get them wrapped. Not baking this year. LOL heather1

Hello Heather!

Hugs to you and yours heather1! Here's hoping for a wonderful 2011 for all of us! Yes, some things have been accomplished, much still to do but not obsessing about it, if it gets done, great; if not it's all good anyway.

Hugs,
mouse

Ask me anything

1 comment:

ronnie said...

Sorry to hear Omega's father has health problems Mouse. I'll keep him in my thoughts.

It's me that loves a real tree but this year P said no, we should get a fake one (he hates going around the garden centres to choose one) but I persuaded him otherwise :)

Best wishes to you both for a wonderful Christmas.

Love,
Ronnie
xx