This blog contains information that is adult in nature. If you are underage please leave at once.


Saturday, April 7, 2018

Information Regarding this Journal

As many are aware there have been some significant changes to mouse and I have been deeply euphoric with her improvement of late. This journal will continue for the foreseeable future, so long as it remains of value to her and her slavery. With this in mind, I no longer require mouse to update with the same frequency of the past, instead I wish for this to become a more fluid space for her to express her thoughts relating to her service. I sense this will be useful as we continue to move forward in this latest and exciting phase of our relationship. 

With this in mind, I have added a "follow by email" feature where interested readers and followers may sign up to have upcoming entries delivered directly to their email box. Comments will remain open and I will endeavor to moderate those in a timely fashion, as my time allows. 

Thank you for understanding, your continued interest and your support. 

2 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Omega,

It's so wonderful to hear from you! So happy that you and Mouse are doing well and very glad to hear this blog will remain open. I look forward to continuing to read here.

Wishing you, Mouse and family all the very best.

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

I can’t even express how much this blog has helped me as I grow in service to my Master. I work in a leadership position and have almost no time to interact with others in the lifestyle, but I read what mouse writes and relate to it. Her words prompt some pretty deep thoughts. I have no doubt it has made me a better submissive. Thanks to you both for the insight.