This blog contains information that is adult in nature. If you are underage please leave at once.


Friday, May 22, 2009

We're packed

Omega and I have our bag packed and getting ready to leave, just as soon as he returns. We'll be on the boat his brother and he owns for the whole weekend. His brother and sister-in-law are going with us. It should be fun. I'm more than a little nervous about being on a sailboat for a weekend but I have plenty of anti nausea medicine to bring a long (I use something called Bonine) for my motion sickness. And yes, Omega is certain that everyone on board has a life jacket, including himself, just in case--he knows I'm not a very strong swimmer. But he's the one, I gather, has the issue with going overboard. It's an odd game, I'm told, his brother and he play sometimes. I'm also nervous about meeting them for the first time.

We're expecting great weather and I guess good wind? We're planning on returning on Monday afternoon.

I didn't know that Omega had commented on my blog until this morning, though he did apologize to me about the incident last night. Of course, I readily accepted his apology. He explained to me where he was wrong, and I hadn't of seen it that way at all. Well, I do and I don't. I really don't think of it as a big deal. However, that might be my emotional baggage showing.

This morning after seeing the comments he left and the ones that followed I accepted his apology again. He was grateful that I posted about it and someone (cutesy pah) had the courage to question it. It still bothers him a little that I don't see the entire problem. He mentioned very lightly that perhaps I should, if I'm comfortable, talk with my therapist about it after we return. We'll see.

Everyone have a safe and wonderful holiday weekend (those of you that celebrate).
::doing a bad arnold impersonation::

I'll be back.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ayez un bon voyage et je te souhaite les vents favorables

have a good trip and I wish you favorable winds