This blog contains information that is adult in nature. If you are underage please leave at once.


Sunday, June 21, 2009

# 21

Lady you bereft me of all words,
Only my blood speaks to you in my veins,
And there is such confusion in my powers.
William Shakespeare
I cannot believe she forgave me. This horrible offense I committed and I am forgiven. I cannot imagine why she would. I find myself inaudible in deference to her. My heart swells.

Spending the day with Dad, bro, hosting Father's Day here. It should be fun. r will be running around getting everything ready. she seems to like having a family--my little orphan. My family adores her and doesn't know how I ever managed without her by my side all these years. I cannot begin to explain it either.

Keyword: incredibly happy

1 comment:

Sir J said...

welcome to the power of love, it is very powerful but not infinite