This blog contains information that is adult in nature. If you are underage please leave at once.


Thursday, October 22, 2009

#128

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage the change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

There are times in my life I cannot fix what is broken, to redirect my energies and efforts into things I can repair.   My mouse, my family are worth those efforts, work is necessary for our financial survival, however, other bits and parts of my life must be reevaluated from time to time.

Keyword: discordant

4 comments:

Sir J said...

as it is for all of us my friend.

Dom Tom said...

I would say we live in a world discordant. Naturally in such an enviroment we need to reassess and readjust from time to time.

mouse said...

Hey Master, would you mind with some of those weird little used words, you could just provide a link for us slackers...

mousey

Sir J said...

Mouse, Dictionary.com