This blog contains information that is adult in nature. If you are underage please leave at once.


Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Do you ever have a vanilla date night?

Hi heatherone,

You always ask the most interesting questions and I really like answering them. Do we have a vanilla date night? Yes we try for twice monthly to get out just the two of us. Lately it's only been about once a month, tho. Sometimes we go out with some friends (but that's kinda rare). Most times though it's dinner out, there's a jazz club in our area that has wonderful food, we'll often go there.

Occasionally if there's a movie out that we both want to see (which is totally rare), we'll do that. I think the last movie we paid to go see was a revival of 1950s horror movies. Forbidden Planet playing with the original, Day the Earth Stood STill. No, that's not really my taste, I'm more for romantic comedies. But it was kinda fun.

Thanks again for the great question and keep them coming!

Hugs,
mouse

Ask me anything

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for answering my question. I'm not into horror movies either. A good romance or comedy is great. My Sir prefers documentaries or anything to do with WWII as he is a history buff.

heather