This blog contains information that is adult in nature. If you are underage please leave at once.


Monday, October 4, 2010

Has Omega accidently ever caused you real harm during play or discipline?

Hello there! 

This is actually a wonderful question because it falls under the whole RACK (risk aware consensual kink)

Actually yes, not very often but accidents happen. Once I got burned with the violet wand, another time I zigged and he zagged and I ended up with big bruise on my cheek. 

When we play Omega takes lots of things into consideration, including what I'll be doing. He will adjust play as needed. For example if I have lots of meetings, he will keep the play in areas covered by clothing. He'll take into account the time of year (long sleeves verses short sleeves) and probably lots of things I'm not even aware of. 

Thanks for the great question,

mouse



No comments: