This blog contains information that is adult in nature. If you are underage please leave at once.


Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Did he?

We made love this morning.  The new ring causes pain when we do it the old fashioned way, we'll just say it rubs mouse the wrong way but Omega isn't bothered much by it.  Oddly enough even the pain reminded mouse of her slavery.  Dunno if that's the purpose or maybe just an unexpected bonus in it all, but it was very present in mouse's thoughts.  The slut inside liked feeling the pain, it brought out her whorish nature as she writhed beneath his weight.

Being a masochist is so confusing.  He can pluck away at the slaves body while the slave responds in a way that's...wrong.  At least it should be.  He can twist and pull, yet the slave yields, betrays herself to him by orgasming nearly on command.  How can those things make her that way?  What is wrong with her?  Did he know all along it would be this way?  

Somehow the pain is part of it, the being mouse has become.  The way her mind is empty and void of thoughts, the blank look in her eyes until she sees Master.  Then they spark and crackle to life.  Master is her drug and she's thoroughly addicted to it.  

Still, she's the same mouse she's always been, when the slut isn't in the forefront.  Still singing along to Peter Frampton (Do you feel like I do?).

Master comes to her, the slut, pulls her body close to him and takes what is his.  The slut loves it, the slave loves it as does the masochist.

Why is mouse so confused?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mouse,
Yeah. Masochism is confusing. I often wonder if it is okay, even while I bathe in the joy of the pain and submission.
Maryann

Storm said...

I don't have an answer but I'm betting that if anyone can come up with one, it's you.
I've been lurking for while...but I very much enjoy your blog.

Anonymous said...

As was commented in the previous post, you are nothing more than chattel. It is not your place to consider anything. It is only your place to serve.

mouse said...

Maryann...yep it's totally confusing to want those things

lil..working on it ;-)

Anonymous...wow. Omega does give permission to blog about her life, her slavery and her thoughts, which includes her thoughts about those things.

However, tomorrow mouse promises to address some of your observations.

Hugs,
mouse

Anonymous said...

I'm glad someone who has known and accepted those parts of herself longer than I have feels confused by it too. Make me feel not so alone. You do put it all beautifully and well, mouse.

turiya said...

It confuses me too mouse... especially when I crave it. Makes me wonder if I'm insane. Hope you get your answers later when O is home.

*big hugs*

turiya

mouse said...

KellyRed...Oh you're sooooo not alone.
turiya...We talked a couple of hours...more talk to come.

Hugs,
mouse

Anonymous said...

I struggle with the confusion myself most days. I crave, want, and need.. then I find myself questioning why. Is the answer, we are just wired this way?

You aren't alone.

Hugs,
valley girl