This blog contains information that is adult in nature. If you are underage please leave at once.


Friday, April 1, 2011

After the loving...

"We are intrinsically joined."

"Hmm, mouse likes that word, intrinsically.  Intrinsic."

"Well, I try."

Giggling mouse says,"our connection is deep isn't it?"

"Yes."  Daddy paused then asked, "Where are you?"

"With you, long ago."

"I understand."

"You never knocked, you know?"

"I did not?"

"No, you would just come in and take what you wanted."

"That was rather rude of me."

"No, it wasn't, mouse liked it.  Sometimes she even wished you would take more from her."

"That would never have worked out."

"True, different time, place, world almost was different.  Even mouse wasn't mouse back in those days."

(long pause)

"I disagree, you were always mouse with me.  I just did not know I was Omega....Now where are you?"

"With you now."

(pulls mouse close)

"And why are you crying my mouse?"

"Just overwhelmed.  Sometimes mouse thinks about how lucky she is and worries that it could all end."

"No, it cannot end, we are intrinsically joined."

"Yanno, mouse likes that word, intrinsically."

"So I have heard mouse."

14 comments:

greengirl said...

What a beautiful direction to grow.

Lily said...

So beautiful mouse ... Thank you for sharing!!!

~Hugs~
Lilly

little monkey said...

I don't have adequate words, mouse. Exquisite.

WC said...

What a fun blog Mouse,

Mick and Molly's,

WC

Anonymous said...

Awwe that is heart warming :D

Anonymous said...

So intimate I am tearing up!

strivingforpeace said...

you guys are wonderful

sfp

a hidden slave said...

beautiful mouse, just beautiful.
HSxx

Aeon's Angel said...

A beautiful sentiment. You are blessed.

Anonymous said...

aren't words wonderful smiles

Storm said...

It's little conversation snippets like this that make a relationship lovely. It's always neat to get a peek in like this.

"Just overwhelmed. Sometimes mouse thinks about how lucky she is and worries that it could all end."
I feel like that too--when you know that what you have is so good it's almost to wonderful for reality...

sin said...

This is beautiful.

mouse said...

Thank you all sooooo very much for all the wonderful comments on this post!

Hugs,
mouse

Malcolm said...

Two years late, I will add mine: This kind of thing is one of the reasons I always feel glad when I see mouse has written something new.