At a complete loss of what to say today. So, figured mouse would guide her readers through what inspired mouse this week here in blogland. So, in no particular order...
- China-Doll is back to blogging and posted a fascinating piece on how mutually beneficial even a power exchange can be.
- Jz has gone rogue and against the blogging grain...Really she's swimming upstream with her April A-Z. Can't wait for "C"
- Sue over at Voicing the Crone, got mouse really thinking about how daily chores are divided up with her post, "Power Balance."
- Vesta's Submission is one of mouse's favorite "Go to" blogs. Always fascinating to read and impossible to choose just one of her recent posts that has made mouse think, so we'll just link to her whole blog and call it a day.
- Finally DelFonte wrote a funny piece you too can read here.
In other not-too-important news Daddy recently directed mouse to this website. Oddly mouse is finding the whole website interesting when she's not giggling and feels a bit flushed at exactly how unladylike she can be at times. Also in her distant and limited spare time, she's become enchanted with Downton Abbey. Yes a little late to this party, as millions already watch it, but just finished season 1 and totally excited to see what happens next.
Needless to say, Daddy, who totally doesn't understand the appeal, sat down and watched a little of an episode before proclaiming it a "time waster." To him it's no different than playing a game on the ipad, except longer. He'd much rather mouse invest in her mind and read a book. Well, his words were, 'a proper book.' The kind preferably with pages and a binding, but he won't begrudge mouse this small indulgence.